- This event has passed.
July 3, 2018
Our Fireworks Spectacular is a summer tradition.
Bring out the family and enjoy the races and afterwards look up in the sky!
Admission $9 for adults, children 17 and under, always free admission. Admission on sale until 10 PM.
Come out early and map out a good spot to see the terrific show. Gates open at 9:45 AM.
Movies on the big screen throughout the afternoon – Starting at 11 AM. The movies are Despicable Me 3, Peter Rabbit, and Sherlock Gnomes).
First live race 5 PM. Fireworks Spectacular starts around 10 PM.
Family Activity in the Park (4 – 8 PM): Tangerine Tales Face Painters and Wax Hands.
Following racing, party in the Park with The Retros!
Fireworks Spectacular approximately 10 PM.
RESERVED SEATING OPTIONS: Call Customer Service at 253.288.7711
- Grandstand seats (Obstructed view) = $20 Limit of 10 tickets per call.
- Rainier Restaurant Buffet:
- Menu: Sliced smoked brisket; BBQ ribs; home-style fried chicken tenders; molasses baked beans; mashed potatoes and gravy; kielbasa and gouda mac n’ cheese; farmer’s market salad; summer corn and pepper salad; crisp vegetables and assorted cheeses; watermelon, grapes and berries; rolls and dessert table; coffee and tea (subject to change)
- Pricing (before 18% gratuity and tax): Adult Terrace $28.99 • Adult Flat $23.99 • Child (ages 5-10) $12.00
- DAY OF SALES: Umbrella tables $50 (seats 8 guests – limit 2 per person – while supplies last) Go on sale July 3 when gates open
Gates open at 9:45 AM.
Open daily 12 PM (Noon) – 2 AM
Featuring 15 of your favorite table games!