- This event has passed.
Luckiest Day of the Year • Governor’s S. • WA State Legislators S.
Luckiest Day of the Year at the Races!
Celebrating the full reopening of the track!
- 1/2 Price Admission
- Prize Drawings throughout the day
$711 in cash vouchers
Entry form given to each person 18 or older when entering the gates. Must enter by post time of race 3. Drawings after the 4th race.
7 winners selected: One winner of $261. 3 winners of $100. 3 winners of $50 (Winners can claim their prize at customer service on track level before post time of the final race.)
Food & Beverage Specials
- Hard Seltzer, Hard Cider, Wine, Draft Beer, & House Margaritas – $7
- Emerald, Longshot, & Favorite Specialty Hot Dogs – $7
- Hot Dog & Soda Combo – $7
- Quick Pix Cafe special, Bourbon Street Jambalaya or Seafood Gumbo – $11
- All seating will be open with no social distancing requirements.
- Limited attendance during the 2021 season to make sure everyone has a safe and enjoyable time.
- Masks are recommended only for fans who are not fully vaccinated.
- We recommend non-vaccinated fans follow social distancing guidelines when standing in line, moving about the racetrack and in seating areas.
First race 2:30 PM • Governor’s S. & WA State Legislators S.
No dining on the 5th floor.
Concession stands located on track level, third floor and Quick Pix Café on the fifth floor.