Looking for a new way to celebrate your next corporate picnic, office party, birthday, anniversary or special get-together?
Our "Day At The Races" parties are the perfect answer. With a variety of packages to choose from, you will find something for everyone's budget. Whether you choose the elegance and privacy of our Triple Crown Suites, a delicious buffet in the Emerald or View Room, or a Barbecue Buffet in the Paddock Park, our Day At The Races parties promise to turn every event into a winner.
All packages include admission, Official Program, Tip Sheet and $5 discount in The Gift Horse. Are you new to the track? Don't worry, our on-site expert handicappers are available to your group throughout the day to explain the ABC's of horseracing and maybe help you find a winning horse!
For more information, please contact our friendly Group Events staff:
Choose from the following event spaces to see where your next event will take place:
- Triple Crown Suites (Groups of 15-100)
- Treat your guests like royalty and experience the Sport of Kings in the Triple Crown Suites. The Suites offer dramatic views of the racetrack & its lush surroundings, the best view of the racing action on track and impressive Mount Rainier. The one-of-a-kind Suites are sure to leave your guests with a lasting impression. Perfect for entertaining clients, celebrating a special occasion, and experiencing your race day in style.
- Trackside Tent (Groups of 20+)
- Entertain your guests with an exclusive trackside experience at the races. The Tents provide your guests an up-close-and-personal day at the races, right on the rail, just south of the finish line! Perfect for your next company picnic, celebration, and much more!
- Paddock Park (Groups of 40-2000)
- Take in the spectacle of racing while feasting on home-style cooking and enjoying a casual day in the sun. The Paddock Park is ideal for many events. From corporate picnics to family reunions, the Park will leave you with memories for years to come!
- Plan your event around our Summer Family Days! Every Sunday beginning Father's Day is Family Day with free entertainment for the entire family. Activities include FREE pony rides, face painters, bounce house, and more!
- Redhook Turf Club (Groups of 25-100)
- Offer your guests a first class introduction to Thoroughbred racing at its best within the Redhook Turf Club. The handsomely appointed members-only club offers two semi-private event spaces for your next social gathering. From each location, you will enjoy a panoramic view of the racing oval while dining on fine cuisine expertly crafted by our Chefs. The Redhook Turf Club is a sure bet for your next event!
- Emerald Room (Groups of 20-400)
- Located on the 4th floor, the Emerald Room is ideal for race day events of all sizes! Treat your guests to a buffet-style meal within the comfort of a climate-controlled location for the entire day. Guests may experience the races from the many surround flatscreen monitors, as well as from shared-use Clubhouse seating overlooking the track.
- View Room (Groups of 20-100)
- With two-story walls of glass, the View Room provides an all-encompassing view of the scope of racing. From the Paddock Saddling area to the homestretch, you will be treated to the show that is the Sport of Kings within the comforts of a climate-controlled location.
- Grandstand (Groups of 15-500)
- Enjoy all benefits of being outside with the comfort of a covered seating area. Emerald Downs' reserved Grandstand seats gets your group panoramic views of the action and the excitement of live Thoroughbred racing. A party in the Grandstand is ideal for your next casual gathering.
Event Enhancements These add-ons are available for any Day at the Races package, making every event custom made for you!
NOTE: The first group to book an event space for any day, chooses that day's menu. Book early so you get your menu of choice!
Looking to provide transportation for your event guests? Contact Beeline Tours and mention Emerald Downs to receive special rates.